VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 10, 2014, 06:13 AM
Trusted Editor

A bit of mystery surrounding this album..
HMV lists release date as September 24, 2014
Geo Online as August 27, 2014
Tsutaya as October 11, 2014
Ymall and YesAsia as August 6, 2014

Paper Moon gives a note saying it was delayed to 9/24 so that's probably the most believable right now
Old Aug 13, 2014, 04:27 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I'm interested in info about the concert itself... and can't find out anything so far.
A concert that people could attend, or rather a live studio recording?
Old Aug 13, 2014, 05:08 AM
VGMdb Administrator

It's a concert conducted by Kousuke Yamashita that was held on March 29, there are some info here: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/nobunaga30...aign_fuyu.html

More info (including the program, though barely readable) on this blog: http://www.zumwalt.info/blog/2014/03...ersary_concert
Old Aug 13, 2014, 05:31 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Some reports of the concert:
Famitsu
4gamer.net
Game Watch
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:44 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Thanks guys, that venue looks amazing.

It's good that Famitsu gives the play list. (to compare with the CDs final playlist)

【第1部】
01.『全国版』Overture ~信長の野望~ 作曲:菅野よう子
02.『戦国群雄伝』オープニング~群雄決起 作曲:菅野よう子
03.『武将風雲録』狼煙 作曲:菅野よう子
04.『覇王伝』覇王序章 作曲:菅野よう子
05.『天翔記』乱世の鷹 作曲:菅野よう子
06.『三國志』テーマ曲 作曲:菅野よう子
07.『信長の野望 Online』オープニング 作曲:川井憲次
08.『戦国群雄伝』遠い仲間へ 作曲:菅野よう子
09.『蒼き狼と白き牝鹿』夢の旅人 作曲:川上進一郎
10.『下天の華 ~Amor』 作曲:中村新一郎、歌:グレース・マーヤ

【第2部】
11.『将星録』覚めぬ夢、陽炎 作曲:山下康介
12.『烈風伝』まばゆき明日に 作曲:山下康介
13.『嵐世記』夕凪ヶ原 作曲:山下康介
14.『蒼天録』繚乱の大地 -オープニング 作曲:山下康介
15.『天下創世』正道貫き空 -覇者のテーマ 作曲:山下康介
16.『革新』武士の光跡 作曲:山下康介
17.『天道』幾瀬の想い -初期設定 作曲:山下康介
18.『Shine -未来へかざす火のように-』 作曲:平原綾香/菅野よう子、歌:平原綾香
19.『創造』雄志の風 作曲:大塚正子

【アンコール】
20.Jupiter 作曲:G.Holst、歌:平原綾香
21.『創造』甦生 作曲:大塚正子
22.『全国版』Overture ~信長の野望~(Special Edition) 作曲:菅野よう子/編曲:山下康介
Old Sep 27, 2014, 06:27 PM

animate, joshinweb, billboard have 9.24 and gamecity (koei's site) has the same date
so I put it as normal release (not cancelled anymore)
Old Oct 22, 2014, 02:25 PM
Trusted Editor

The info for this looks good, I created a tracklist for my rip that I'll post here for review before I add it to the album page:

Quote:
01 Overture ~Nobunaga's Ambition~ ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Whole Country Version")
02 Opening ~Warlord Uprising~ ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Tales of the Sengoku Warlords")
03 Signal Fire (Opening) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Record of Generals in Turbulent Times")
04 Supreme Ruler Introduction (Opening) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Tale of the Conqueror")
05 The Hawk of Turbulent Times ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Chronicle of Soaring")
06 Opening ("Romance of the Three Kingdoms")
07 Opening ("Nobunaga's Ambition Online")
08 Dream of the Wanderer ("Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf")
09 Flower of the Human World ~ Amor
10 Unexpected Awakening, Heat Haze (Shikoku) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Record of Star Generals")
11 To a Resplendent Tomorrow (Siege - Medium) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Tales of Storms")
12 A Field of Evening Calm (Ending) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Chronicle of a World of Storms")
13 Gathering Lands (Opening) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Record of Blue Skies")
14 The Path of Righteousness Pierces the Sky (Supreme Ruler's Theme -Nobunaga-) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation of the World")
15 Path of the Samurai (Ending) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Reform")
16 Thoughts of Several Rapids (Initialization) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: The Way of Heaven")
17 Shine -Hoist the Future Like a Flame-
18 Winds of Ambition (Theme of Oda's House) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation")
19 Rebirth (Opening) ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation")
20 Overture ~Nobunaga's Ambition~ ("Nobunaga's Ambition: Whole Country Version")
Some notes:

- I used the English game translations from the English wiki entry for the Nobunaga series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobunaga's_Ambition). Some of these (06, 08) have come out localized here, 07 is pretty straightforward.
- All of the Nobunaga tracks I used the translations I did for the box set, which I haven't posted yet since it wasn't validated (http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13010)
- All the track titles in the inserts are technically in the format:
TITLE
「信長の野望:SUBTITLE」作曲: COMPOSER NAME

Normally, I wouldn't include that sub information in the track title but I felt I had no choice when both 06 and 07 were both simply "Opening". Also, there's technically no '(' or ')' on the game name but it would have looked strange to have it as ... (...) "Nobunaga's Ambition: something". I'm usually pretty strict about track title formatting verbatim in the inserts but the formatting of this really didn't leave me much choice. I'm not sure how to best handle this, and I'm not opposed to just outright removing the game names since they're not technically part of the title but I'll leave it open for now.
- Reading for Kei Matsuda came from here: http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Geten_no_Hana_~Amor. Not sure how reliable that is but it's about all I could find except for other random Kei Matsuda's on various social media sites and whatnot.