VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:25 PM

I'm gonna come in here and fix the capitalization, but I'm also removing the descriptors. There was a topic posted about adding descriptors to track titles, but the realization that these descriptors are many times just that - extra information - was pointed out by one of the staff. I totally agree. Remember, this is game music. These songs all come from somewhere in the game. The addition of where the song plays in the game can't seriously be taken as part of the song's name when it was so clearly given a name otherwise. It's one thing if the name is simply "Stage 1", but when you've got a title like "In my heart" and then "Storm Mission" under it, I think it's pretty clear which one's the title, and which one is just supplementary information.

Last edited by Hellacia; Mar 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:37 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

I think it's good to at least keep the descriptors in the notes.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:44 PM

Heh, forgot to preserve that. I totally agree. Added ;)