VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 31, 2010, 06:41 AM

Default SALE DISCONTINUED.

Sale Discontinued.

Thanks to everyone who purchased from me!

Last edited by Bernhardt; Oct 31, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2010, 07:25 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

All excellent soundtracks. Of course I own Zero, 04 is in the mail, and 5 my brother may give to me. Good luck with selling!
Old Aug 1, 2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
All excellent soundtracks. Of course I own Zero, 04 is in the mail, and 5 my brother may give to me. Good luck with selling!
They're especially good when you want fast-paced, action-packed, military-flavored music.

Never understand why they called the fourth installment "04" instead of just "4," when the fifth installment is labeled "5." Don't know why they spell out zero instead of just putting the number "0," either; it throws off alphabetizing them properly!

Granted, Zero is actually the most recent soundtrack out of the three, but using a consistent number scheme still would've been convenient.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 05:42 AM
Trusted Editor

Zero was the one with the spanish guitars, right? That one's simply awesome

My favorite is 'The Unsung War', especially disc 3 (The Unsung War, The Journey Home and finally Razgriz -- woah, that's the definition of 'epic' *g*)
Old Aug 1, 2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Zero was the one with the spanish guitars, right? That one's simply awesome
Ohh, yeah! The Spanish/Flamenco guitars were what made the Belkan War soundtrack really stand out to me!
Old Aug 1, 2010, 12:00 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernhardt View Post
Never understand why they called the fourth installment "04" instead of just "4," when the fifth installment is labeled "5." Don't know why they spell out zero instead of just putting the number "0," either; it throws off alphabetizing them properly!
From Wikipedia: "The 04 in the title refers to 2004, the year in which the first half of the game takes place. The next title in the series, Ace Combat 5 returns to the old numbering scheme, as the game starts in 2010."