VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:11 AM

Default MKCD-0003: Downtown Nekketsu Baseball Monogatari Sound Tape 2007 Special

Used an online translator to at least get started on translating the Japanese track titles to their English counterparts, but I'm sure 85% of it is inaccurate. If anyone is willing, you're more than welcomed to make corrections!
Old Nov 29, 2010, 04:23 AM

It's definitely fine to use an online dictionary for reference, but I suppose adding excite.co.jp isn't the intended usage of the credit field. Though my translation skill is below an average, I tweaked the translation a bit (mostly correcting what I thought were kind of proper names). Let me know if this game was localized and the official translations of each school are available.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 04:32 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Kinnikuman View Post
Used an online translator to at least get started on translating the Japanese track titles to their English counterparts, but I'm sure 85% of it is inaccurate. If anyone is willing, you're more than welcomed to make corrections!
If you're not confident that your translation is "good enough" or if it's unfinished it may be better to post it in the thread instead, so that people who check the entry won't think that it's a finished translation.

By the way, I noticed that our jpn tracklist is missing a bit of text compared to what's on the back cover. Perhaps Cedille or someone else could add that.

Last edited by seanne; Nov 29, 2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old May 28, 2011, 04:28 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not sure I agree with the macrons in, for example, Reihō Academy. These seem to originate on Wikipedia, but unless there's another official source for this, I think this conflicts wit even their romanization guidelines.