VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 2, 2012, 12:18 PM

Tracklisting confirmed by creator via email:

*Me*
Yeah, I got the txt. I was wondering if there was any track order though, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Sorry, that wasn't really too clear. I'm trying to keep all the Humble Bundle soundtracks up to date on VGMdb.com.

*Alex Schwartz* [email protected]

Oh. Gotcha.

I would probably put the menu music first, then the 2 desert songs, then the cave, then the forest. Seems like that would be the most logical order.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 01:57 PM
VGMdb Staff

You sure this was on a CD? Sounds more like a digital form to me...

Quote:
The Humble Indie Bundles or Humble Bundles are a series of game bundles that are sold and distributed online at a price determined by the purchaser. The games are multi-platform, DRM-free........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_Indie_Bundle

...and also according to wiki, every game (except Avadon) from the Android 2 bundle had soundtrack included, not only Snuggle Truck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_..._for_Android_2

Last edited by Efendija; Jun 2, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 02:07 PM

Yeah, I have this, and this wasn't released on CD in any form.

As for a track list... I'd just list them according to their MP3 / wav file name. (This was distributed on both formats.)

cave1_luke.mp3
desert1_brian.mp3
desert2_dan.mp3
forest1_dan.mp3
menu_dan.mp3

None of the songs have ID3 tags or embedded artwork.

Also, the title is "Snuggle Truck". The products represented are "Snuggle Truck" (kiddified PC version) and "Smuggle Truck" (Original version with... uh... Mexicans.)
Old Jun 2, 2012, 02:12 PM
VGMdb Staff

Aaaaah yes, the sMuggle truck lol
Old Jun 2, 2012, 02:30 PM
VGMdb Staff

Oh yeah, this is Android based entry, right? So, only Snuggle Truck can be a represented product 'cause Apple "banned" Smuggle version, and the release date for Android bundle no. 2 was 19/3/12, but it specifically says Snuggle Truck was added later, March 26 to be precise. Damn, gotta care about these 5 mins of music xD
Old Jun 2, 2012, 02:59 PM

Well since this is Snuggle Truck, the platforms should be Android, iOS, PC AND Mac (Steam sells both versions.) Funny thing, we don't seem to have Mac as a platform despite there being several soundtracks for PC / Mac games. Huh.

I didn't know about Smuggle Truck being banned from Apple's store, especially considering other releases they've had.

Last edited by Foxhack; Jun 2, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 03:16 PM
VGMdb Staff

You see, that's the problem, there's no Apple version of Smuggle Truck, Apple practically said u wanna sell this - no immigrants then. The game was reworked to be as you said "kiddy", that version Apple approved. So no matter the problematic Smuggle Truck is available for Windows, this is Apple based entry, with the specific release date (and released in Android bundle). But the other high(er) xD position VGMdb dudes will know how to deal with this in the best way.

Last edited by Efendija; Jun 2, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
You see, that's the problem, there's no Apple version of Smuggle Truck, Apple practically said u wanna sell this - no immigrants then. The game was reworked to be as you said "kiddy", that version Apple approved. So no matter the problematic Smuggle Truck is available for Windows, this is Apple based entry, with the specific release date (and released in Android bundle). But the other high(er) xD position VGMdb dudes will know how to deal with this in the best way.
Since this entry is for Smuggle Truck then all four platforms I mentioned should be listed (the soundtrack was made available after the game was released on all four platforms.) I guess.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 04:12 PM
VGMdb Staff

^ You're thinking right, I was mixing Android and iOS... S*it...
And yea, there's no Mac... but I guess "PC" covers Windows, Linux and Mac.

Last edited by Efendija; Jun 2, 2012 at 04:15 PM.