VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 30, 2022, 09:41 AM

I got around to playing this game (please don't ask why I went straight to buying the $60 physical release instead of just DL it when the DL goes on sale all the time) and man, it's just frustrating as hell how close the game comes to being above average instead of just merely average. Just, so, so close, but I can still appreciate what was trying to be done. Plan on keeping my copy though, with this being a licensed game, it may disappear from the Switch's eShop at some point.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was I thought this was a solid score. Yeah, it's not going to challenge a Castlevania, Metroid or Axiom Verge OST, but I thought it was the best element of the game and I did pick up a copy of this LP. Thankfully I found someone selling a copy about $20 less than the prices on eBay, so I didn't overpay for it.