VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 21, 2009, 05:28 AM

Are the tracks on this disc exclusive to the PSP version or are they simply reprinted from previous albums? Thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 07:51 PM

I don't have the CD, but I have downloaded the rips from the game itself, and the first seven tracks correspond to a single loop of the Chronicles arrange of each tune (and the single loop is the way they are on the disc itself, apparently). That's not true of "To Make The End of Battle", but that length is only about 15-20 seconds short of the arrange of that tune found on the original JDK Band Album, so I'm willing to bet a few pennies it's the same track from that or a later live performance by JDK.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 07:44 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I don't have the game, neither the original game's music (rip)..

But i can tell all the tracks from this album were not released previously on any official falcom album...

Until you have Ys I & II Best Sound Collection, "PALACE OF DESTRUCTION, MOAT OF BURNEDBLESS, TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE" are the same on both albums.
That makes 5 unreleased tracks.

Most of the tracks are heavy guitar arrangements.