VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 29, 2021, 07:01 PM

About this vinyl. I think you can switch this to "Delayed" as I got a e-mail from LRG about it:

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition Vinyl Soundtrack Update

Vinyl sleeves are finished and awaiting vinyl.

Hello and thank you for supporting Limited Run Games.

We thought it was time to give an update about your order for the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition Vinyl Soundtrack. It has been a tumultuous year for vinyl. Recently we posted a blog outlining some of the things causing worldwide vinyl delays and we appreciated fans' understanding with forces that are out of our control. With Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition Vinyl there are two main parts to production, the vinyl sleeve and actual vinyl pressing. We’ve completed the sleeves so now we’re just waiting on the vinyl itself. With this soundtrack in particular, the record label is the only party that can legally press the vinyl; so now we’re just awaiting the shipment from the record label.

Like many other vinyl vendors, the label has been affected by delays outlined in our blog post. Once we receive the vinyl we'll combine it with the printed sleeves and ship it out to you! The shipping window could fall into next year so more updates are to come. We’re committed to shipping out the vinyl as soon as possible, that means when the record label provides us with the vinyl we’ll give it priority shipment. We greatly appreciate your patience and support and as always we promise it’ll be worth the wait once it arrives.

Thank you,

-LRG Team
Old Sep 29, 2021, 11:16 PM
Trusted Editor

Changed the date to just 2022 as that's what they say on the website now
Old May 4, 2022, 01:48 PM

About this vinyl, again.

I'm kind of confused about this. I got an e-mail from Limited Run that informed me to double check my shipping address back in February. The usually send these out (a week or two) in advance of the shipping manifest, so I thought this be on it's way. I also got one one those e-mails for a game as well (Strife: Veteran's Edition) around the same time. What's funny was there was a rather big lull between the e-mail for Strife and getting the shipping manifest/getting it - I did get Strife but it was late March/early April - but I haven't heard anything else about this LP. I'm not angry or anything; I'm just puzzled. Weird to get that address e-mail and then nothing for a month or two.

Regardless, this should be coming out soon; I hope?
Old May 5, 2022, 12:10 PM
Trusted Editor

Last I heard they were hoping to be able to ship it this month. Apparently the manufacturing of the records themselves were handled by the label that did the first soundtrack release (ABCKO Records) and Limited Run handled manufacturing of the jackets. The jackets supposedly been ready for a while and they're just waiting to get the records from ABCKO.
Old May 15, 2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbtz View Post
Last I heard they were hoping to be able to ship it this month. Apparently the manufacturing of the records themselves were handled by the label that did the first soundtrack release (ABCKO Records) and Limited Run handled manufacturing of the jackets. The jackets supposedly been ready for a while and they're just waiting to get the records from ABCKO.
You are correct. I got another e-mail from LRG the other day. We should see this at the end of May.