VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 11, 2009, 10:48 AM
Trusted Editor

Can anyone can confirm that this release had a spine card? All copies I've seen didn't come with it, same goes for my copy, which should be otherwise complete (poster+calendar CD), so I'm kind of suspicious if there ever was one.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:12 PM
VGMdb Staff

I don't own this album but it should have the obi.
I say this because the "SCITRON VIDEO GAME MUSIC BEST OF THE YEAR 1989 & 1991" did come with, thus I suspect this album should have its one, also because it's a simple double-box cd like some Scitron multi-cd albums.
Generally all old Scitron Albums from last '80 to early '90 have the obi, but who knows there could be exceptions like the StreetFighter Image Album 1st special edition in slipcase that has never seen with the outer-wrap obi.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 03:59 AM
Trusted Editor

Well, half a year later I found an answer for myself

Old Dec 23, 2011, 01:53 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Could the obi comes with a 2nd press or something ?
I found a different "Front" scan, which do not have that "pinky" color...
At first i thought the jewel case could give that tone, but the front cover (current scans, with spines) is also pink..
Old Feb 1, 2019, 11:06 PM
Trusted Editor

I don't believe there is a second pressing for this release. You were probably irritated by the gold color of the Front sides but that's normal.

Added the Obi and Reg. Card scans too
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:34 PM

There's a second print for this album, but the front/back inlay are most likely the same.
The 1st print includes the calendar cd, pretty sure that's what the round sticker visible in one of the photos says. I've seen several copies with no calendar cd, including mine which is otherwise 100% complete with spinecard and even registration card.

that sticker was surely on the shrinkwrap. to confirm i'd need to find a good photo of it to see what it says...

Last edited by LuxKiller65; Jul 9, 2019 at 10:37 PM.