VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 12, 2010, 08:13 PM

Never played any of the Ys games, but the music of Ys has gotten my attention. Wasn't all that impressed with this collection though. All mediocre, listenable, but not particularly memorable. Weird that some tracks are not all piano too.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 09:15 PM

Oath in Felghana is really worth the play if you enjoy the more classic action-RPGs - lots of places to go, many of which become accessible only after getting stuff like elemental abilities or jump enhancements, and plenty of backtracking to do. It doesn't require an uber PC; I was able to play it on a PC with a nice processor and only a mediocre Intel graphics card. Excellent music too, high on my list of soundtracks to buy.