VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 30, 2020, 03:20 PM

Ok, maybe someone may check this out...

I have some issues with the name "Maki Kamiya" that is listed in the credits. I know that it is the name that appears in the booklets (have seen it in a copy my sister have)... but also then, there is this page of MusicBrainz: https://musicbrainz.org/release/8f39...5-c93de138af53 ... in that page it credits 上谷麻紀 (Maki Uetani) for the same tracks.

Maybe someone have better information, and idea or something else?
Old Jun 30, 2020, 04:04 PM
Trusted Editor

I would wager MusicBrainz being wrong on this one. Seeing how the Utena albums have credited Maki Kamiya from the beginning.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
I would wager MusicBrainz being wrong on this one. Seeing how the Utena albums have credited Maki Kamiya from the beginning.
Just after checking the products pages (CDJapan), just looks like Maki Kamiya is the right one but with the kanji 上谷麻紀... maybe they got "Uetani" from google translator as it returns "Maki Uitani" for this one

I was just confused for the contradictory data
Old Mar 18, 2021, 10:46 PM

I've heard that discs 1-8 on this release were digitally remastered for clarity, can anyone confirm if this is true?