VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 11, 2011, 05:56 AM

In the interest of being as close to the packaging as possible the tracks with a tilde should have a space on each side of it (i.e. 'track ~ track' instead of 'track ~track'. Also Shoichiro Hirata is credited as 'Shoichirou Hirata' and while that not be correct it IS printed. Worth putting these things down for accuracy? Feel free to do so if you want, I don't want the credit or anything ;P
Old Jan 14, 2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Soundscape View Post
Also Shoichiro Hirata is credited as 'Shoichirou Hirata' and while that not be correct it IS printed.
That's not incorrect, it's merely an alternate Romanization.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 08:16 PM
VGMdb Advisor

A little late, but I just now noticed that Hyadain did the music here, and that it's new compositions rather than a port of the other Daifukkatsu music...
Old Feb 10, 2011, 12:27 PM

I uploaded some scans of this album. They are not complete.

The liner notes fold out like a newspaper, which is too large to fit in my scanner. So I had to choose pieces for individual scans. I did not scan the artwork, of which, there is a lot.

Also, the reflectivity of the material used in the booklet is high; it is shiny, which does not bode well with scanners. It is hard to read the light blue text.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 03:08 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I'm going to attempt to get the rest of the scans. I had to do this fold-out for Mushihimesama Bug Panic, and while it's a pain, I should be able to get something worthwhile.

Thanks Jodo for doing the others.

EDIT -- looks like someone else got the poster up.

I'll scan and upload the little bits remaining (obiback, tray)

Last edited by Ramza; Feb 17, 2013 at 03:20 PM.