VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 10, 2022, 06:50 PM

Am I the only one that's a bit torn on this one? Some nice tracks made the cut, but at the same time there seems to be little rhyme or reason. The selections seem hyper focused on the beginning of the game at first and then kind of goes a little loopy. I get talking about continuity and flow is a bit ridiculous given we were never going to get every track (I was hoping this would be at least 3LPs) but I'm really on the fence, and side D isn't helping. Anyone feel the same/different?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 03:55 AM

Seems like this is just a reprint of the original, horribly lacking, original soundtrack from 1997 - https://vgmdb.net/album/714

A pretty pointless release if you ask me.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayler View Post
Seems like this is just a reprint of the original, horribly lacking, original soundtrack from 1997 - https://vgmdb.net/album/714

A pretty pointless release if you ask me.
I feel so silly, I didn't make that connection. Should have been obvious to me.