VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 8, 2009, 05:06 AM
VGMdb Advisor

If we ever have a "worst vgm album" contest, this would be the album I'd nominate.

It's the only album I've ever given a rating of "one" to, and it will test the tolerance and endurance of even the most adamant of chip tune followers.

I could barely stand to listen to this thing without going crazy. Seriously, it's that bad.
Old Feb 13, 2021, 10:01 PM
Trusted Editor

I don't find the music to be that bad to be honest. I actually even enjoyed the arrangements at the end of the disc. Though this CD defo wouldn't be on my top 10 list, I can agree on that

PS: Scans added
Old Jun 10, 2021, 07:43 AM
VGMdb Staff

It's hard to call it music. It's more like the annoying sounds of a pachinko parlor, slowly driving you to insanity. Some tracks are worse than others in that regard though And the arrange tracks are definitely easier on the ears.