VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 4, 2008, 09:34 AM

The artists listed on this album at the site, http://www.radio-mnc.net/UTCD/, seem a little confusing when I first came across it, but after awhile I was able to figure it out.

Only thing that puzzles me is whether I should keep the Lix's name as I put since he uses that for pretty much everything hes done so far, or the way the site lists it? Also Yu- could also be Yuu of the unit Team UD after searching up that group on here, so it may be a error or maybe another pseudo. I guess we'll just have to wait till the release of this to verify the credits. Any input on what I've put so far would still be appreciated though!

Last edited by eternal_tsukasa; Oct 4, 2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 10:23 AM
VGMdb Administrator

No question about it, Skyriser should be the name credited. We have an alias system for that reason, in fact.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 10:26 AM

Will do then. Although I do get the feeling it may end being Lix once this gets released and eventually find its way on the net, you're right about putting the correct names credited be it aliases or not.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 10:30 AM
VGMdb Administrator

If the album does end up with Lix in the credits then we'll go with that, but for now the official site is the ultimate authority. Not to say that official sites haven't gotten their own info wrong before, of course.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 04:35 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of an all-UT doujin.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 06:45 AM

Yeah I really can't wait for this one. Lix had some pretty good UT arrangements on his previous albums. Wonder how he'll do with this new sound he seems to be experimenting with.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 10:36 PM

Ah I was just about to submit this one, too. According to Ese's site the aliases being used are their UT ingame handles. At least that's what I think it says; someone with better reading skills correct me..

Also this album brings up something I've been meaning to mention. Ese has been going by ECE-SMZ as his official English alias since his second album. Should we change his artist entry to that? I know that Ese was the romanization we got when he first released Arabure, but since then on every album (Overdose, Hoochie, Appetite) he's had ECE-SMZ on it.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 09:23 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, his name should be updated to ECE-SMZ if that's the case.

I've reordered the artist roles a bit, considering that 7 out of the 11 tracks on the album are actually original compositions (or remixes thereof). Tracklist added via freedbtest.
Old Oct 21, 2008, 12:50 AM

A very nostalgic album for me. Lix was the artist, which made me hook into electronic doujin music. I love his UT arrangements and old originals (like phobos).
Most artists should be identified correctly. It's somewhat easy to tell, because they're a clique and have a lot of collaborations. Skyriser is Lix's DJ handle (DJ SkyRiser).

Last edited by Gaia; Oct 21, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old Dec 8, 2008, 05:47 AM

Has anyone updated Ese's entry yet? I just noticed this album hasn't had artists linked to it since I posted it. Need to go through and figure out the aliases first.

EDIT: Manage to get most of them linked. A few are variations like Yu- and $upply. Rest are aliases or units. I'm assuming T.Yamada is JOYH-TV under a different pseudo since we have Team UD in here, it lists Yu- and JOYH-TV as the members, while on the website it says T.Yamada in place of JOYH-TV instead. Also, for Justice is Dead, ECE-SMZ is part of the band so I'll go right ahead and add him as a member of the unit. Still waiting for someone who's familiar with Ese to go ahead and edit in the entry as it seems his primary name is ECE-SMZ as of now.

Last edited by eternal_tsukasa; Dec 8, 2008 at 06:09 AM.