VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 11, 2019, 08:30 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I just got a hold of a copy of this. I'm not sure why, but the last track (#43) is uncredited in the booklet. It's not much more than a quick riff on a flute, but someone had to compose and program it. I guess we'll never know...

Either way, I've updated the entry with some missing album covers, namely the back of the booklet, and the full two-page inside spread (previously there was only a picture of the right-side page, which had the composer information).