VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 14, 2009, 11:31 AM
Trusted Editor

more information on this very interesting album by an even more interesting circle.
http://www.digipop.ne.jp/~gsk/GSK/GSK_CDK5.htm
(edit: archived version: http://replay.web.archive.org/200710...K/GSK_CDK5.htm)
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:44 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I know the title looks like "Metomorphic," but in the font they chose, lowercase as and os look exactly the same. This can be seen most clearly on the obi: "HomePage," "Illustrator," etc. I'm not sure why you would design a font like this, but there you go.

The page Teioh linked was written by GSK, who's collaborated with these guys, and he called the album "Metamorphic." Ebi of SoundUnion contributed two tracks here, and on the SU album Geromajia this album is also called "Metamorphic." So I don't think there's actually a typo in the title here; it's just the font screwing things up.