VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 7, 2018, 01:55 PM

site says 2cds for the limited edition

but blu-ray (not cds) for the deluxe edition called "complete sound collection"
it should have the arranged tracks for L1-2 remake + L1, L2 and Der L
Old Apr 19, 2019, 06:33 PM
VGMdb Advisor

If I have this right in my head ... this set will be the new music for the remake, and then the LE with the blu-ray will be all of this remake OST, plus the music that was released on that 6 disc set SuperSweep released (minus the Langrisser III disc)?
Old Mar 17, 2024, 12:31 PM

Not owning this album, if indeed the posted credits in the info section are accurate to the album printing, some of those credits are inaccurate. Based on the Hikari no Matsuei album, here are the correct composition credits:

1-10 Breakthrough is in fact NOT Breakthrough but "Royal Guard", originally composed by Miyoko Kobayashi

1-14 Incursion is ACTUALLY "Breakthrough", originally composed by Naoyuki Ito

1-19 Don't Stop Your Dream was originally composed by Hiroshi Fujioka

I imagine the MASAYA Sound Team credit for 1-14 and 1-19 is because Ito and Fujioka worked on the PC-FX/Engine version where those tracks were added, but the OST itself was never officially released, just the arranged album.

And the 1-10 is just flat-out a misprint or mistake. They meant to write this title for 1-14, mislabeling Royal Guard as Breakthrough/Incursion (I'm going to guess the kanji for those two different translations are identical).

How do you get trusted editor status, eh?