VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 11, 2012, 02:06 PM
VGMdb Staff

Entered partial info on composers by looking at:
http://vgmdb.net/album/23153
and
http://vgmdb.net/album/18993

Last edited by Efendija; Jul 11, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 02:57 PM

I've always wanted to know when an album is added in the db, how editors editing this very album can miss typos (cf. mam instead of mami in the album title)
edited 6 times and still uncorrected, it intrigues me a lot
Old Jul 11, 2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
I've always wanted to know when an album is added in the db, how editors editing this very album can miss typos (cf. mam instead of mami in the album title)
edited 6 times and still uncorrected, it intrigues me a lot
Corrected. Sorry, I use mainly Japanese for name and title so I rarely look at the Romanized title. It was an error copy from other album title.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 03:10 PM

but my question still applies, I've often seen a lot of albums with (ok minor typos but still) typos never corrected or corrected months after submissions
even simple album titles could be corrected quickly (I'm the only one to see the "update" page?)
Old Jul 11, 2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
but my question still applies, I've often seen a lot of albums with (ok minor typos but still) typos never corrected or corrected months after submissions
even simple album titles could be corrected quickly (I'm the only one to see the "update" page?)
I'm not sure about the corrected update but through my experience on vgmdb, only the original submitter and mod are able to fix the album instantly. Sometimes, even I can't edit info on my own submitted albums and had to wait for mod to review.

Last edited by toomyzoom; Jul 11, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 03:53 PM

afaik, everyone can correct
some features don't work for regulars users like deletion, but edit is open to any user
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
afaik, everyone can correct
some features don't work for regulars users like deletion, but edit is open to any user
Then I really don't know what's wrong, lol. I only submit thing to this website if my album is not already available. Beyond that, I don't know.