VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 17, 2016, 11:28 AM
VGMdb Staff

Really nice touch to get Vic Flick to perform on the soundtrack.

Incidentally, Lionel Bart's theme song from the film is referenced in the game's staff roll but, from what I can tell having listened through a couple of times, does not get an airing on this album - Lennertz gets close to it once or twice but never goes all the way. Stand to be corrected but, for now, I'm leaving it off the album notes.

Last edited by Jimby; Feb 17, 2016 at 12:03 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 09:27 AM

Cool

Hey gang,

I don't have a scanner, but I added pictures of the promo version for this album. Unable to confirm at the moment, but this appears to be like a few other promo albums where the composer or another party created CDR copies to hand out to friends/family at the time before an official release was done a few years later.

The phone number on the disc and back is for First Artists Management, which appears to still have an active website. Since this not a personal number I didn't black it out as it is available to the public. [If I still should let me know and I'll do so or contact admins to remove pics]

Here's hoping I can poke Mr Lennertz and see if he can confirm this ^_^