VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 22, 2009, 10:17 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Default KICA-1251: BUSIN ~Wizardry Alternative~ Original Sound Track

I am not sure if the composer credits are good on this album.
Music should be done by "Racjin-Radix".

Accord to their official website, it's a unit with
Tomohiko Sato
Isao Kasai
Kenji Tani
Yasuhiko Akanishi

I don't know if that unit had previous (that left) members.. or if all the members participated on the soundtrack.

But i think Tomohiko Sato should be credited for that album..
Anyone have source(s) for compositions ?

Last edited by Myrkul; Jun 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 02:19 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The current credits look like they came from Chudah's Corner for this album. RPGFan gives a slightly different set: Sato, Kasai, Tani, and then Makoto Suehiro instead of Satoshi Iwasaki (which I believe is an unconfirmed reading of 岩崎聡). I really don't know which one is correct, but the Racjin-Radix page for the game credits a few tracks to Sato, Kasai, and Tani, so all three of them definitely worked on this album.

Suehiro was a part of Racjin-Radix: see the right page of this scan from Busin 0. I'm not positive if Iwasaki was, since he's credited for a few tracks on that album in the tracklist, but he's not listed in the composition/arrangement section with everyone else from the company.

Last edited by CHz; Jun 22, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 02:35 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Maybe Carl could give some infos if he still have that album (or scans of the booklet).

I am not modifying the entry personally without more info.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 05:13 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Back then, the only scan I had made is the front & back that's already here, so unfortunately I don't have further materials to offer.