VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2012, 11:30 AM

Default NW10103180: Ys Foliage Ocean in CELCETA Original Soundtrack

I'm new here and I decided to add the tracklist both in English and Japanese. I fucked up and in the end I added accidentally 2 tracklist in japanese. Anyone can delete the first japanese tracklist? The second one is from Falcom's website with the tracklist. Thank you very much and I'm sorry.

Talking about the music itself, it's me or the Ys IV's arrangements have a sound quality worthy of a Pre-Arrange Album? I mean, just hear 'Battle #58' on YouTube and you will see it. At least the new songs sounds very good.