VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 10, 2009, 02:33 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yuji Takenouchi's MySpace page gives Inagaki's name as 稲垣博信:

Quote:
ディンプス関係…稲垣博信さん、小島研二さん
(tr.: Dimps connections: Hironobu Inagaki, Kenji Kojima)
But I couldn't corroborate that with any other source, so I haven't added that to the artist entry yet. There's an interview with the Dimps sound team on their website that gives 稲垣, so that's correct, at least.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 03:03 AM

Is it for sure that he's a composer? Looking at his credits on MobyGames, he's often credited for production roles while others do the music.
Old May 2, 2014, 11:30 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not aware of any game where he's specifically credited with music or composition, so it's possible. The Very Best of Kirby does list him as a composer, though.

I'm willing to give his credit on that album some wiggle room because Nintendo outsourced Amazing Mirror to Dimps, so perhaps they didn't really verify his involvement.

Last edited by CHz; May 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM.