VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 21, 2009, 04:48 AM
VGMdb Administrator

aquagon made several edits to the tracklist, 3 of which I rejected for the following reasons:

(2-21) "Orica" is the official Japanese romanization, and while the character is Aurica in the domestic release, I feel using the former romanization for the Japanese release is more appropriate.
(2-35) Our current policy is to follow misspellings ("Chornicle") as they are printed on the booklet. If you think a correction is necessary, the original trackname should be placed in the notes section.
(2-39) "Phantasmagoria" is printed on the booklet.
Old Jun 6, 2015, 01:42 PM

I think the digital release on Amazon Japan has the wrong composer credit for Vidarr. The soundtrack diary has Nakagawa discussing the track, not Achiwa.