VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 20, 2010, 04:04 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I've removed Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hiku and replaced it with the romaji, since it was just a translation of the game's proper name.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 07:03 AM

One question, about the album's name in English...

I'm still thinking to use "Drama CD Ar tonelico III: The Girl's Song that Pulls the Trigger of World's Demise side Saki ~After Story" because, it's literally translated from the original title and there are no "Qoga" on the cover and I knew that "Ar tonelico Qoga : Knell of Ar Ciel" will be the title for NA release.

but,

Quote:

line 3: Romanized

Direct romanization of the original title. Note, don't include this if it's essentially the same as the Display title.

In particular, please do not literally transcribe loan words (i.e., no Orijinaru Saundotorakku)
Please, correct me and let's discuss about this.