VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 19, 2013, 10:47 AM

Default Music videogame theme reviews

Hi, I am Roman. I´d like have your reviews of this music theme for an indie videogame that we are developing, in order to improve our quality. I use, ableton, with its midi bank presets vST, i have configured every parameter of every instrument to get surf-western-rural guitar, cowbells, electric guitars, drums trying to make a theme for a arcade-terror-cartoon-love-zombies level game. I dont know if i have got it!!! Can you give me your review? Thx

https://soundcloud.com/r0m1/barn-feb...cord-3-grabado

Last edited by romanmg; Mar 20, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
Old Apr 1, 2013, 12:27 AM

This is very interesting! I Like how you have the "Country" feel along the "Edgy" rock feel to it! I think it fits!
My only suggestion would be to space out the different sections of your song. It seems like all your ideas kinda "Run together" with out any breaks!
Old Apr 1, 2013, 08:13 AM

Thanks for your review.

I am agree with you, the theme , perhaps, needs any break, but the time for the music videogame paradise kansas level was 1:30 initially, and now is 2:12 .That is the problem. Perhaps i will remove some prhasing or melody, in order not to result so oppressive.

Thanks a lot.

Tags
music, reviews, theme, videogame, zombies