VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 27, 2020, 12:55 PM
Trusted Editor

I assume this release will cover more titles in the series on various platforms, but I haven't seen any tracklist for this release yet. I'll update as things hopefully get announced.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 02:12 PM

I think this might be the tracklist: https://www.decks.de/track/chris_hue...lection/cjb-o6. Four LPs seem to contain arranged tracks from the Turrican Soundtrack Anthology, and the three remaining LPs cover the OSVs (each side is dedicated to one of the games).
Old Jun 27, 2022, 06:22 PM

ahhh chris is back at it, with his super expensive turrican stuff
maybe a cd release, no ? limited to 5 pieces, 1 million eur each
Old Jun 27, 2022, 07:54 PM

I'm sure he'll hold onto a couple that he can "find in a box" a year from now and sell at "market value."
Old Jun 27, 2022, 08:16 PM

Hmm yes of course, that old trick that worked well before will work even better with supa limited edition vinyls this time around. but since he wasn't involved in the actual manufacturing this time, i don't think it'll happen. (or was he ?)

Don't get me wrong I think the series has good music, and yes it's only my fault I didn't buy the Turrican Soundtrack Anthology (4 CD) when it was available.

I just don't like the guy for his bloated ego and that dick move of upselling the anthology some time ago.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 09:18 PM

Yeah he makes good music. Ironically I much prefer the OSV versions that are available for cheap on his Bandcamp.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
Hmm yes of course, that old trick that worked well before will work even better with supa limited edition vinyls this time around. but since he wasn't involved in the actual manufacturing this time, i don't think it'll happen. (or was he ?)

Don't get me wrong I think the series has good music, and yes it's only my fault I didn't buy the Turrican Soundtrack Anthology (4 CD) when it was available.

I just don't like the guy for his bloated ego and that dick move of upselling the anthology some time ago.
Ironically, it probably is what a freelance artist has to do to make a decent living.