VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 22, 2015, 03:57 AM

I've only been able to find the following credits:

Rayforce:
Music & Sound effects : Tamayo Kawamoto (Zuntata)

Kiki Kaikai:
Music Composer : Hisayoshi Ogura

Kuri Kinton:
Sound Designers : Masahiko Takagi, Yasuhisa Watanabe

Master of Weapon:
Music composed & arranged by : V. Osahi(Pinch Panchi), Hisayoshi Ogura, Yasuhisa Watanabe

The Ninja Kids:
Sound composers : FUMMY, Hiroshige Tonomura (TONO), Norihiro Furukawa (WIZ. MASTER), Underground Sound Guerrilla Team PINCH-PUNCH (PINCH PUNCH)

I am guessing that "FUMMY" was only responsible for sound effects/programming since he doesn't seem to have ever composed anything, only done SFX and performed.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 06:44 PM

The original soundtrack for Rayforce confused me with this soundtrack. I found out after that the version of Rayforce on the original soundtrack is some kind of remastered version that sounds much better. This has the original arcade version which sounds inferior to the version on the Rayforce soundtrack and not too good on its own. Two examples are where "Penetration" has a somewhat obnoxious sounding synthesizer lead, and you can barely hear the vocals on "G."

If you are used to the version of Rayforce on the original soundtrack, you probably won't enjoy this version. And if you are looking for more Zuntata material, Dangerous Curves is something completely different from the more popular titles. This is probably the weakest of the Digital Sound Archives in my opinion. I did enjoy the Ninja Kids though.