VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 9, 2016, 11:22 AM

Default Help identifying a piece of music?

Hello, I am posting here because I came across a piece of music used in a video that sounded very much like it came from a video game. Specifically, it sounds like some tracks from Mario Tennis, although I couldn't actually find the exact track in any of the Mario Tennis soundtracks posted on youtube.

The video is a segment of Redlettermedia's review of Star Wars Episode 3 where he talks about a Kodak printer challenge.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/T1B_1dprjVY?t=3

Does anyone recognize the music and what game it came from (if it came from a game at all)?
Old Oct 9, 2016, 11:18 PM

No idea, maybe ask the guy who made the video?
Old Oct 10, 2016, 10:44 AM

Yeah I would but they unfortunately don't like to reveal what music they used. And so the fanbase often goes on wild goose chases to figure out what the music is. Maybe someone here might recognize it when they see the video. I'm not that optimistic, but there's a chance at least.