VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 30, 2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew James Thomas
I offer this to the fans of the original and I hope to spread this around a bit more. I released it a couple years ago and many people enjoyed it but selfishly kept it to themselves. As it became a rare trade, it died down until people eventually didn't even know it existed. Now here it is, for you and for all. I present it available to everyone and hosted by my own webspace as a double curtsy to you all.
As per Andrew's wishes, Final Fantasy Tactics The Diaries of Olan: Composers Edition can be downloaded here.

Last edited by PsychoZeke; Jan 24, 2011 at 07:26 AM. Reason: New link.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 12:13 PM

Minor tweaks on title and tracklisting. The term "(+Bonus)" removed from tracklisting since it doesn't appear on file's metadata as part of their titles (only on file names, and like "+Bonus"). Original file names from Track 07 and 08 on Disc 1:

07 - +Bonus Delita's Sorrow Suite
08 - +Bonus Diaries of Olan Piano Sweet

I left a few words on NOTES regarding this.

The Yoko Kanno influence on Disc 1 - Track 08 is the piano line on "Farewell", from The Vision Of Escaflowne Original Soundtrack 3.

Last edited by Aero-R; Feb 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 08:19 AM

The last time I had a conversation with Andrew was way back in 2008, with a few e-mails that I sent that were never replied to around the first weeks of 2009, so I'm not sure if he is using a new e-mail or simply abandoned the Internet due to some problems he was confronting, but before losing contact with him, he did send me a, shall we say, "fixed" tracklist where those tracks had indeed the "(+Bonus)" tag. Because of that in particular is why I decided to ignore the metadata.