VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 8, 2017, 07:07 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Not cool for this musician to take someone else fan artwork for his cover: http://iwilding.com/super-metroid/
Old May 8, 2017, 07:20 AM

Location: Deciding whether to do Secret of Mana or Wild Arms for my next album

Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine...Not trying to sound "self-rightous"or anything, but on the other hand, I really do go out of my way to either pay someone for their work when I need an album cover, or use something from pixbay where a license is granted...

But I've also seen people putting stuff like VGM on Spotify, etc, that's not their own music, too, which means they are getting paid for putting someone else's music online...what the heck?