VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18, 2011, 03:34 PM

Default Rokugen Alice as a Label

When I submitted this group as an Artist (yes, a mistake on my account for not seeing the Label option...which isn't an option at all to me really), it was obviously rejected for hence not being an Artist.

I agree with this rejection, and I was told that if I disagreed with it I was to make a thread on it here. However, this is not the case, and instead wish to discuss this group not being recognized as a Label (which was what I was originally intending to do anyway instead of submitting as an Artist).

As we can see here, this group has made many releases, which I was told would be the way that this group would be recognized as a label, since at the time of writing, they only have 2 albums submitted to this site (since they were the only Touhou Arrange albums they've done so far)

The only way I could see debate in this is that these other 12 or so works of theirs are original works, which I could see as being somewhat of an issue for a site for Music pertaining to Visual Media.

I'm not too sure if you'd want me to submit these albums myself, as I've only really discovered these albums now, and hence have only listened to one or two tracks, but I'd wish that you at least recognize this group as a Label.

And as a general question of policy, why is it that only Moderators can submit Labels?