VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 18, 2019, 08:55 PM
Trusted Editor

Heck! I was happy to add this album but I didn't see that it was added no long ago.
Too bad, I added at least many photos for this album.
I also changed the presentation of credits in the notes, putting them track by track as on the album. Credits for tracks 06, 07 & 10 were inaccurate too.

The good title of the OVA/manga/album is Desert Rose, as "デザート・ローズ" is written above "砂の薔薇".
Here's a cover of the manga: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....2BuONtb94L.jpg

However I don't know if we should put "Suna no Bara" in the titles too, as "砂の薔薇" is written alone on the disk and on the side.

Then is it sure that this Tatsuya from the band NEW ROZE is Tatsuya Suzuki/鈴木達也?

By the way, the OVA is forgotten quickly, but the soundtrack is really surprising! This is an hidden gem.
It doesn't look like an anime soundtrack, but more like a rock band album!
If you like melodic rock and AOR songs, it's for you.
The instrumental part (a lot of electric guitar, synthesizer) is very present and successful.
No track is to throw, it should be noted. Recommended purchase/discovery!

Last edited by SaintSquall; Jun 18, 2019 at 08:57 PM.