VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 13, 2011, 10:11 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

If someone want to dig in what it is about.. there's an official site for the radio program here.

It seems like there will be a few incoming cds for it too.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 04:38 AM

Are you sure this was exclusive to the purchase via Sofmap? I think this CD was enclosed in the first print edition of the game, like Soil, wherever one ordered it, and the actual retailer bonus of Sofmap was a bed sheet and so forth.

I think there are dozens of Radio albums released in this year to submit, and I'll track them over the next weeks.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 04:49 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not sure if the publisher should be Key Sounds Label either, since their logo isn't present. Seems like it should be VisualArt's or Hibiki Inc.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 12:38 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
I think this CD was enclosed in the first print edition of the game, like Soil, wherever one ordered it, and the actual retailer bonus of Sofmap was a bed sheet and so forth.
This is correct, both cds were the first press bonus for the game (same deal with harvest festa soundtrack/rewrite+ arrange cd).
I've kept the entries separated since Key Sounds Label doesn't have anything to do with this one, and the catalog is different. Not really sure if the publisher should be Visual Art's or Hibiki, but given that the catalog starts with VA I went with Visual Art's.