VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 2, 2013, 09:04 PM

Don't mean to be the pedantic old coot, but "Technosoft" is not actually written on most of the places on this soundtrack - "Technsoft" is, without the first 'o'. This is even present on the disc. However, we have some odd alternate booklets pictures (not sure what these are even of - a second booklet?), and in those pictures, "Technosoft" is spelled correctly.

Not suggesting we change the title or anything, though it seems pretty standard to add it as an alternate title. We have all those alternate FINAL FANTASY titles with the quotation marks and I never understood the point of adding those when it does nothing for searchability or anything - sake of OCD completeness? Anyway, I'm done.
Old Jun 2, 2013, 11:20 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not really sure what's up with those alternate version pictures, but I did notice that "Technosoft" is printed on the spines of the (presumably normal version?) back scan too. TecnoSoft: spelling their company name three or more different ways on the same album since 1997.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 12:02 AM

Yeah, this is *the* messiest set of albums I've ever seen. And I noticed it was spelled correctly there as well, which is just another good reason to keep the title the way it is.