VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 19, 2017, 12:45 AM
Trusted Editor

I bought this CD without the blue box (in used condition), but I don't think/I'm not sure that this CD was sold without it too originally .
For this Original Album Genji, I can find only the catalog number SHCU-1007, so I'm not sure there are 2 versions for this album.

We find many artists credited on the first ost of Genji (SHCU-1012):
http://vgmdb.net/album/51966

The romanizations of the members of the rock band TAG are written inside the booklet (pages 5 & 9):

飯田建彦: Takehiko Iida (Vocal) (already in VGMdb)
濱尾五雄: Itsuo Amao (Guitar)
溝口明彦: Akihiko Mizoguchi (Bass)
大杉悟: Satoru Ōsugi (Drums)
浅井岳史: Takefumi Asai (Keyboard)

I wrote "Ōsugi" without the macron on the album page because this is not allowed for the names of artists here.

I added too the infos about the staff (lines "Serialization" and "Planning/Production" come from the booklet page with the tracklist, I think it's good to add them in this section). I took some romanizations in the notes of Genji's first OST, I hope there was no mistake.
Please also check if I have not made mistake in copying some kanjis (I put a photo about the staff).

Last edited by SaintSquall; Jun 19, 2017 at 01:30 AM.