VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 29, 2012, 01:32 PM
VGMdb Staff

Changed arrangers. Reference wiki page, CD Japan and Anison (places I looked so far) don't mention specifics about arranging (except Kajiura), so until further notice... Best not to assume roles without sources, Samurai.
Although Asakura is credited as an arranger on the ignited single, tr. 29 'ignited' here is piano-only version and I can't be sure if he also arranged this one without more research.

Last edited by Efendija; May 29, 2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 04:42 PM

I do not have the first pressing of this album, but I do have the first pressings of volumes 2-4, which all have a similar special packaging (with only the color of the opaque plastic case being different), so I'm assuming the first pressing of this volume is the same. If this is the case, which I'm fairly confident it would be, the first pressing has a single sheet of paper that has the "Front" and "Back" on it which sits between the opaque case and the clear slipcover. The later pressing(s) comes in a standard jewel case, so the "Back" would be the standard back of the jewel case. The later pressing(s) also have an obi, which none of my first pressing volumes have, so I'm guessing the first pressing of this volume also didn't have an obi.

I've changed the image descriptions of those that were already uploaded to reflect that they are from the first pressing. The booklet and disc are the same for all the pressings.

Last edited by Blaqthourne; Sep 8, 2021 at 04:47 PM.