VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 14, 2014, 04:33 PM

Default XEGL-0002: REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR - SOUND TRACK

I did choose "unused" for the classification because I wanted to add to the soundtrack the "omake" part.

But it would be more clear to add this omake as a separate page, because of it's "digital only" release (reserved for those who purchase the physical first print of the game).

What should I do then ?
Old May 14, 2014, 05:39 PM
VGMdb Staff

So the tracks are on the game disc itself, aka Red Book, meaning there is no a separate OST/bonus CD, right?

If that's the case, vgmdb doesn't accept Red Book.
Old May 14, 2014, 05:43 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Seems so. Some kind of bonus on the game disc.
Tracklist is written on the booklet interior.
Old May 14, 2014, 07:32 PM

Technically speaking, the game doesn't need the CD to use its musics, the CD isn't even needed in the first place to play it.

It should just be that for conveniency, the creator of the game wrote them as a Music CD + data because of the cost I guess.

So it will be the same with the digital release the creator offer on his website, with the same purpose as this physical one (game + soundtrack in wav+mp3) ?

( https://crosseaglet.booth.pm/items/14757 "サウンドトラックも完全収録(wav&mp3)" )

Because it was really a separated thing, offered as a bonus, not as a part of the game (called "sound track" or not), I thought that it could be registered as it is. But if it needs to be on an entirely separated support and be a stand alone thing, then I understand.

(edit: oh and the "omake" part is a digital download. You access it with a special link on a postcard, only offered for the first buyers. So related to the game, but not a part of the CD).

Last edited by trypetide; May 14, 2014 at 07:37 PM.