VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 4, 2020, 09:43 PM

Any otakus willing to ID some songs that I can't find anywhere in the OVA?

02 What do you want
06 Big City Prelude
12 Good-bye Mr. Tenderness
15 Kiss -Lover's Warm-

They all seem to be vocals. I suppose some songs may not be used at all (like 'Dream and Reality' the Japanese vocal version of Jealous Eyes), but it seems so strange to have some many unused tracks.

Then again, the album is called 'Love Songs' and the cover shows a scene nowhere in the movie, so I guess this is as much a standalone album as it is a soundtrack tie-in?