VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 15, 2009, 11:34 AM
VGMdb Staff

Previous infos taken here (http://www.soundtrackcentral.com/cds...tgold_cuts.htm) reported incorrectly "The Lads" like vocals-performer.
The exact info taken here (http://www.arcade-history.com/?n=kil...tail&id=1281):
Vocals : Faye Newborough
Live guitar and trumpet : Grant Kirkmope
Chants and sound FX : The Lads
Killer Instinct Gold is the N64 version of Killer Instict 2 with the same features and only the name changed.
Old May 16, 2010, 06:52 AM
VGMdb Staff

Mmm Revoc has edited the name of the performer from "Grant Kirkmope" to "Grant Kirkhope"
Here's a screen. I've zoomed and for me it's a "m", not a "h"
Old May 16, 2010, 07:02 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa View Post
Mmm Revoc has edited the name of the performer from "Grant Kirkmope" to "Grant Kirkhope"
Here's a screen. I've zoomed and for me it's a "m", not a "h"
I am sorry but for me it's a "H", look at the m from Simon or Smith, it's a bit different.
Old May 16, 2010, 07:15 AM
VGMdb Staff

Yeah now I've checked better and it seems really an "h". I find also the wiki page of the composer.
I correct now the name on notes, since Revoc didin't do it before.

Last edited by depa; May 16, 2010 at 07:24 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 01:24 PM

I was wondering if someone who owned this could answer a question about it for me.

I just obtained a copy of this myself. The first time I listened to it online I wasn't very impressed but then I went back to it a few days later and really enjoyed it. I don't get that myself, it is what it is, but at least I came around.

Anyway, my question is about the front insert. What kind of paper (material) is this thing made out off? I ask because I find the cover of the copy I got to be somewhat suspect. I don't know, something just seems "off" about it. I guess what has me thinking this is I already have the DKC Jams, DKC3 and KI Cuts (jewel case) and the front inserts are all rather stout cardboard if I'm remembering correctly; is the front insert of this meant to be cardboard or is it really just flimsily-er glossy paper? I ask obviously because I want to know if someone is pulling a fast one.

Still, if that does turn out to be the case, I'm not that super mad. I mean the disc is in mint condition and I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it; but the above might be the reason why.

Thanks.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 12:48 AM

Orchid's theme is veeeery similar to Richy - Miracle (1994).

Richy - Miracle
https://youtu.be/ZtGfMxbTifM?t=8

Orchid's theme
https://youtu.be/f13RZ3lKf_8?t=19