VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:41 PM

What sort of musical style is this arrangement?
I'd prefer it to be similar to the game.
Any help please
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:47 AM
VGMdb Administrator

All of the arrangements on this CD are pretty close to the originals. Generally speaking, they're instrumental upgrades with some sax and guitar solos added. If you like the original soundtrack, then you will probably dig the hell out of this album.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
All of the arrangements on this CD are pretty close to the originals. Generally speaking, they're instrumental upgrades with some sax and guitar solos added. If you like the original soundtrack, then you will probably dig the hell out of this album.
I second this. I just nabbed this and yeah, while I would like the original audio on CD at some point, this disc is still very well done.

Funny story. Back when I started collecting in 2006, I was bidding on a copy of this but then stopped bidding because someone informed me that it wasn't the original audio. Then I didn't look into the album again until about a week ago; I don't know what spearheaded that, maybe because I was a little bored during the six day vacation I was on, but I looked this up on YouTube and was like "why didn't I look into this sooner?" Yeah, I feel silly ignoring/forgetting about this for twelve/thirteen years - but better late than never?

Additionally, I think I'm the only person that likes this sequel more than the original T&E. Everyone I know liked the first game more. I went back to try and play the first game a few years ago and I couldn't get into it.