VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:29 AM

Default Sensei Phoenix's Give My Wife and Son a Christmas Sale!

Hey all, I'm a new forum user here, but definitely a long time site user. I go by Sensei Phoenix, and am a writer/editor at RPGFan.com. I've used this site to get tracklists and info for the soundtrack reviews I've written, and for my own personal use.

But enough about that, I'm here to SELL! I've got a lot of albums to sell, and they're priced pretty darn competitively! My main goal is to get enough money to get some Christmas presents for my wife and son (I'm an unemployed teacher).

Enough of the sob story, though; check out my marketplace and let me know what you're interested in via PM. All albums listed are legit, original, non-bootleg and in good condition (unless listed otherwise in the comments). I accept check, money order, or paypayl (preferred) and shipping is extra. For the albums that are negotiable, we'll dish
Old Dec 1, 2010, 12:29 PM
Trusted Editor

Who's the lucky fellow that snatched the Super Mario RPG soundtrack
Good luck with your sales senseiphoenix!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:31 PM

Actually, the SMB RPG OSV is still available; I typoed when I was putting in the price. It's negotiable, so I'm taking offers.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 05:18 PM

Thanks for selling me both Uncharted Waters II Special Edition and the OST of Ys Oath in Felghana. You made my christmas.

Hope you get enough money to buy some presents to your family! RPGFan rocks BTW.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 06:15 PM

Glad I could make your Christmas bright while you helped me make mine so as well. I'm also glad you like the site. Any for anyone wondering, here's who the money's going to:

Old Dec 3, 2010, 01:19 PM

Hey, that's a nice a lovely family. Lol at your son with I think your boots. And someone at last snatched the Super Mario RPG OST.

As a side note, I've been using RPGFan for 5 or 6 six years. I used to see only the official art of some games but then I started reading the reviews.