VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 1, 2018, 11:25 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
2017年3月3日に発売され、世界中の多くの人々にプレイされているシリーズ最新作『ゼルダの伝説 ブレス オブ ザ ワイルド』。追加ダウンロードコンテンツの楽曲も含め、CD5枚組・全211曲を収録したサウンドトラック がついにCD化。ゲーム中のBGMやSEの他、ゲーム中では未実装の2曲 (2014 E3 Trailer BGM / Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer BGM)がボーナストラックとして収録。また、ブックレット (フルカラー24ページ、初回数量限定生産盤/通常盤共通)には本作のサウンドスタッフによる座談会も掲載。初回数量生産限定盤には、シリーズ歴代のフィ ールドBGMを収録した"PLAYBUTTON" (缶バッジ型音楽プレイヤー)『ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION』、三方背カートンケース、オリジナルクリアファイル封入。トールサイズデジパック仕 様 (※通常盤とデザイン違い。収録内容は同一。)。 ※PLAYBUTTONとは・・・携帯型デジタルオーディオプレーヤーの一種で、缶バッジ型 (直径4.5cm)の本体にイヤホンを差すだけで中に収録されている音楽を聴くことが出来ます。ただし、中 に保存されている曲の入れ替え・追加などはできません。
Will contain the Trailer music as well

EDIT: added tracklist from Amazon.

Last edited by Illidan; Mar 1, 2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:25 AM

NINTENDO IS CHANGING THEIR WAYS SLOWLY BUT SURELY

EDIT: What format is the last "disc"? I'm curious since it's listed as "Other" for the media format.

EDIT 2: Ah, playbutton or something. CDjapan lists the tracklist for that playbutton, by the way.
Spoiler:

[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] ゼルダの伝説: 地上BGM
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] リンクの冒険: 地上マップBGM
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 神々のトライフォース: 表の地上BGM
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 夢をみる島: タルタル山脈
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 時のオカリナ|時のオカリナ3D: ハイラル平原メインテーマ
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] ムジュラの仮面|ムジュラの仮面3D: タルミナ平原
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] ふしぎの木の実|大地&時空: フィールドBGM
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 風のタクト|風のタクトHD: 大海原
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 4つの剣+: フィールドBGM
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] トワイライトプリンセス|トワイライトプリンセスHD: ハイラル平原 (メインテーマ)
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 夢幻の砂時計: 大海原
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 大地の汽笛: 汽車フィールド その2 (メインテーマ)
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] スカイウォードソード: 大空~ロフトバードと共に~
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] 神々のトライフォース2: ハイラルメインテーマ
[PLAYBUTTON/ ゼルダの伝説 FIELD MUSIC COLLECTION] トライフォース3銃士: 森林エリア

Last edited by MBgov1133; Mar 2, 2018 at 12:40 AM.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:43 AM
VGMdb Administrator

It's a PLAYBUTTON, basically a ... "pin" where you plug your headphones in and listen to the music. There's a usb cable for charging but you can't transfer the music from it, AFAIK.
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=317346

Added the tracklist, thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
It's a PLAYBUTTON, basically a ... "pin" where you plug your headphones in and listen to the music. There's a usb cable for charging but you can't transfer the music from it, AFAIK.
Interesting. I doubt I'll be getting the limited edition. I spent most of my money on the Xenoblade 2 OST, so I'm not really willing to spend much money on this at the moment, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
Added the tracklist, thanks.
No problem. The official post on Nintendo's site has an image of the tracklist too:
Spoiler:

Seems like it has tracks from other games in the series. It mentions Wind Waker HD and such, so maybe it might be worth adding those to the products represented.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 02:49 AM

Finally.. I thought this day would never come. I'm so excited. And with the Story Trailer, finally! It's been my MOST wanted. Can't wait..

Presentation looks awesome, though I wonder why is it in a digipack asimilar to the other recent Zelda soundtracks, is it perhaps to have some sort of unification? It's amazing nonetheless.. It's weird to see Columbia release it, though. Perhaps the Zelda CD's sold that well that they wanted this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
Finally.. I thought this day would never come.
And here I am still waiting on a Sonic 3 & Knuckles Official soundtrack

20+ years.. and waiting..
Old Mar 2, 2018, 03:14 AM
VGMdb Staff

I guess the reason it took so long is that they were waiting for the one year anniversary? (game was released March 3, 2017)

Anyways, I added Kosuke Yamashita as an arranger since he was in charge of the trailer music. Very excited for this release.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 05:19 AM

Ah, so exciting! Definitely a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning.

It looks like disc 6 is all the general field/overall world themes from past games. I'm a little confused as to the title of track 3 from A Link to the Past, which Google translates to "Table on the Ground." Can anyone tell me what that is?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 05:28 AM

It's getting table from 表, which means "surface" or "topside." It's the Japanese term for the light world, while the dark world is 裏, which means "bottom" or "flipside." And it's translating 地上 as "on the ground" but in this context it means "above ground." It's commonly used in games as what we would call the "overworld." So it's the light world music from LttP.

Last edited by Aifread; Mar 2, 2018 at 05:31 AM.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 05:47 AM

so there are people who have the courage to speak idiot, not a good language imo ;p

"table on the ground", it's not illogical if your table is in a kitchen or a living room
maybe, with chance, one day you will find a track named "chair on the ground" who knows ;p
you will be able to make your own kitchen equipment without going to ikea, it's wonderful
Old Mar 2, 2018, 07:18 AM

I freaked out when I saw this announced. Not only does it mean quite a bit in regards to Nintendo's future approach to OST releases, but also I spent all my money on the Xenoblade 2 OST so I can't really afford to order this at the moment.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 10:32 AM

There is no $%^&ing way this game enough music to fill 5 CD's. Did they include full tracks of just the ambient nature sounds or something? I mean, Bayonetta's OST was 5 discs, and that game was non-stop music. I'm perplexed.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 11:00 AM

Good. Now Skyward Sword and Starfox Assault.

Last edited by VIN; Mar 2, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon64 View Post
There is no $%^&ing way this game enough music to fill 5 CD's. Did they include full tracks of just the ambient nature sounds or something? I mean, Bayonetta's OST was 5 discs, and that game was non-stop music. I'm perplexed.
Check out the game rip on Youtube. There's a lot more music in this game than a lot of people realize.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon64 View Post
"Sparse music usage" ≠ "No music"

As the person above mentioned, rips from the game have huge playlists. I've seen playlists of about 150 tracks. Considering they've added quite a few new songs for the DLC, 211 tracks on 5 CDs isn't necessarily an amount that's unexpected, especially if they're including jingles (though I haven't taken a proper look at the tracklist to know for sure yet).
Old Mar 3, 2018, 06:04 AM

I'm torn. I don't really care for BotW's OST, and yet I want to send a clear message to Nintendo that yes, we want more of these.

Someone, list your favorite tracks to convince me!
Old Mar 3, 2018, 09:54 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBgov1133 View Post
As the person above mentioned, rips from the game have huge playlists. I've seen playlists of about 150 tracks. Considering they've added quite a few new songs for the DLC, 211 tracks on 5 CDs isn't necessarily an amount that's unexpected, especially if they're including jingles (though I haven't taken a proper look at the tracklist to know for sure yet).
It's going to be like that Skyrim album. Four discs which you could easily condense to one hour of music that is actually interesting. And I think this would've been the right approach to produce a good album.

One of favorite examples is Mirror's Edge (the first one), where the official score has around 70 minutes of music (not counting the two version of 'Still Alive'). The gamerip on the other hand features several hours of music, because of all the layering used by the composer. I acknowledge that Magnus Birgersson did write all this, but I also think that just using this raw material 1:1 for a soundtrack is just sloppy. In fact these 70 minutes are perfect and delightful to listen to. Whereas listening to the gamerip is just painful...

More music doesn't automatically imply better album for me. Sometimes it just makes more sense to focus on the essential.

Also, honestly I don't understand this rave about the recent releases by Nintendo. I don't think Nintendo has ever been very strong in the musical department. It's just their "mythical" aura they build up by only releasing music in limited quantities or by bundling them with the limited editions of their games. My impression is that people are now mainly buying to finally "own" a Nintendo soundtrack album. Something that previously was very hard to come by.

Personally I haven't encountered any noteworthy music from Nintendo in the recent years. They used to be interesting during the Super Famicom days, and maybe still during the N64 era.

Last edited by LiquidAcid; Mar 4, 2018 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Fixed typos
Old Mar 3, 2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
More music doesn't automatically imply better album for me. Sometimes I just makes more sense to focus on the essential.
This. I'm a bit different when it comes to game OSTs and such, since I personally prefer if the all the tracks on the soundtrack are released, but I definitely agree.

Personally I'll be glad to pick up the entire BotW OST regardless, since I loved all that I heard (I'm a bit of a sucker for ambient tracks), but I know there are some OSTs that I listen to that have tracks I don't listen to at all.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 08:01 PM

I understand the sentiment about complete soundtracks versus more condensed album experiences. I err on the side of completism so that I can prune it down to what I want if I want to or have everything if I want to, but I certainly can see where you're coming from.

However, about buying the album just to encourage further releases and not for the merits of the music, I totally disagree there. While Nintendo frequently makes pretty traditional games (when they're not doing explicitly experimental stuff like for the Wii and DS), their composers since about the GameCube era have had pretty individualized musical voices and frequently write some very nontraditional and creative stuff. Maybe I'd peg Pikmin as the game that began this pattern. It seems Nintendo isn't content to hire people who are simply good musicians, they have to be quirkier than average.

Breath of the Wild isn't my favorite Zelda soundtrack, but it's definitely still good and is additionally unique and interesting, and I find those to be worthwhile virtues.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _if View Post
However, about buying the album just to encourage further releases and not for the merits of the music, I totally disagree there. While Nintendo frequently makes pretty traditional games (when they're not doing explicitly experimental stuff like for the Wii and DS), their composers since about the GameCube era have had pretty individualized musical voices and frequently write some very nontraditional and creative stuff. Maybe I'd peg Pikmin as the game that began this pattern. It seems Nintendo isn't content to hire people who are simply good musicians, they have to be quirkier than average.

Breath of the Wild isn't my favorite Zelda soundtrack, but it's definitely still good and is additionally unique and interesting, and I find those to be worthwhile virtues.
Pikmin is a great example yeah.

I'd argue that Pokémon games tend to have a fairly good track record when it comes to music. Though I wasn't a big fan of Sun and Moon's OST, but that was mainly because it didn't feel like a Pokémon soundtrack to me - as music alone I love it.

Personally I'd argue that Mario games lack a lot of interesting sounds to me, but that's not including the soundtracks for the Galaxy games, 3D World, Odyssey and a few more, so maybe my opinion's changing about Mario OSTs.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 02:07 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
I'm torn. I don't really care for BotW's OST, and yet I want to send a clear message to Nintendo that yes, we want more of these.

Someone, list your favorite tracks to convince me!
I don't know that they'll actually convince anyone that the BotW soundtrack is good, but I thought Manaka Kataoka really killed it on Battle (Shrine) and Battle (Field). Also the completely unnecessary piano showboating in the Beast Ganon themes lmao
Old Mar 6, 2018, 08:36 AM
Trusted Editor

Does anyone have any information on the Amazon.co.jp exclusive? https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07B51YB3M/

It currently says that the contents are undecided ("Amazon.co.jp限定】:特典内容未定").
Old Mar 6, 2018, 08:50 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
Does anyone have any information on the Amazon.co.jp exclusive? https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07B51YB3M/

It currently says that the contents are undecided ("Amazon.co.jp限定】:特典内容未定").
I'm guessing it might be the Clear File mentioned in the stores description. All other shops mention an external bonus as well.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 08:51 AM
VGMdb Staff

As far as I can tell, it has not been announced yet.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 12:09 PM
Trusted Editor

I'll keep checking periodically but if someone finds out, post it here and let us know. I have orders at two different retailers and if it's just a different Clear File or something unimportant, I'll cancel the a.co.jp one.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 01:24 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
I'll keep checking periodically but if someone finds out, post it here and let us know. I have orders at two different retailers and if it's just a different Clear File or something unimportant, I'll cancel the a.co.jp one.
Amazon will send you an email when it gets updated (or at least they usually do).
Old Mar 6, 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
I don't know that they'll actually convince anyone that the BotW soundtrack is good, but I thought Manaka Kataoka really killed it on Battle (Shrine) and Battle (Field). Also the completely unnecessary piano showboating in the Beast Ganon themes lmao
Yes, the battle music is bizarre and infectious. Especially the field battle, it's absolutely wild and I have no idea what to even think about it. It's like Kataoka took a Steve Reich instrumental, put it into an industrial blender, and tied the pieces back together with an irradiated stopwatch.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 02:50 PM

So I may not know much Japanese, but with the help of Google Translate, Zelda Wiki, the Breath of the Wild official guide, my own experience with the game, and a solid helping of guesswork, I've cobbled together an English tracklist I want to post here (before submitting for real on the site). There were a few titles I couldn't really make heads or tails of. For those who actually know Japanese, let me know how this can be improved! (Note that this is more of a "localized" tracklist rather than literal translation--and so I use names from the North American version of the game. I also try to adhere to the American sound selection format--hence "Tower" instead of the more literal "Sheikah Tower" for instance.)

Spoiler:
DISC 1
01. Main Theme
02. Opening
03. Tower Appears
04. The Beast Inhabiting the Castle
05. Tower
06. Mysterious Old Man
07. Enter Shrine
08. Shrine
09. Battle (Shrine): Original Soundtrack ver.
10. Great Plateau
11. Guardian's Line of Sight
12. The Temple of Time
13. The Old Man's Identity
14. 100 Years Ago
15. King of Hyrule's Wish
16. Descent to Hyrule Kingdom
17. Field (Day)
18. Battle (Field): Original Soundtrack ver.
19. Activate Tower
20. Battle (Day)
21. Talus Battle
22. Kakariko Village
23. Impa's Story
24. Ancient Folklore
25. Hateno Village
26. Hateno Ancient Tech Lab
27. Great Fairy Revived
28. Great Fairy Fountain
29. Field (Night)
30. Kass's Theme
31. Kass: "???"
32. Stables
33. Kass: "???"
34. Battle (Night)
35. Ancient Shrine
36. Hinox Battle

DISC 2
01. Waterfront
02. Watch Out for the Flowers
03. Encounter with Sidon
04. Sidon's Theme
05. Zora's Domain
06. Divine Beast Vah Ruta
07. Recovered Memory: "Mipha's Touch"
08. Vah Ruta Battle
09. Sidon's Promise
10. Divine Beast Vah Ruta (Dungeon)
11. Battle (Divine Beast)
12. Ganon Scourge Appears
13. Waterblight Ganon Battle
14. Heart Container Appears
15. Mipha Reunion
16. Champion's Power
17. Divine Beast Restored
18. Mipha and the Divine Beast
19. Field (Frozen)
20. Cave
21. Divine Beast Vah Medoh
22. Rito Village
23. Recovered Memory: "Revali's Flap"
24. Flight Range
25. Encounter with Teba
26. Flight Range Mini-Game
27. Vah Medoh Battle
28. Teba's Encouragement
29. Divine Beast Vah Medoh (Dungeon)
30. Windblight Ganon Battle
31. Revali Reunion
32. Revali and the Divine Beast
33. House
34. Snowball Bowling Mini-Game
35. Notts's Chirping
36. Recital at Warbler's Nest
37. Kass's Theme (??? ver.)
38. Rito Village (Kass and the Five Sisters ver.)

DISC 3
01. Field (Burning)
02. Lava Area
03. Southern Mine
04. Divine Beast Vah Rudania
05. Goron City
06. Abandoned North Mine
07. Encounter with Yunobo
08. Recovered Memory: "Daruk's Mettle"
09. Vah Rudania Battle
10. Yunobo's Opportunity
11. Divine Beast Vah Rudania (Dungeon)
12. Fireblight Ganon Battle
13. Daruk Reunion
14. Daruk and the Divine Beast
15. Field (Heat)
16. Divine Beast Vah Naboris
17. Kara Kara Bazaar
18. Dress Up
19. Gerudo Town
20. Encounter with Riju
21. Yiga Clan Hideout
22. The Arrogant Master Kohga
23. Master Kohga Battle
24. Recovered Memory: "Urbosa's Hand"
25. Divine Beast Lookout Post
26. Vah Naboris Battle
27. Riju's Departure
28. Divine Beast Vah Naboris (Dungeon)
29. Thunderblight Ganon Battle
30. Urbosa Reunion
31. Urbosa and the Divine Beast
32. Race Start
33. Sand-Seal Race Mini-Game
34. Failed Race
35. New Record
36. Sand-Seal Race Award Ceremony
37. Test of Will Mini-Game
38. Molduga Battle

DISC 4
01. Ruins
02. Lost Woods
03. Korok Forest
04. Encounter with the Deku Tree
05. Master Sword in Hand
06. Recovered Memory: "The Master Sword"
07. Master Sword ~ The Deku Tree's Words
08. Hestu's Dance!
09. Akkala Ancient Tech Lab
10. Naydra's Malice
11. ???
12. Sign of the Blood Moon
13. Blood Moon
14. Recovering a Memory
15. Recovered Memory: "Subdued Ceremony"
16. Recovered Memory: "Resolve and Grief"
17. Recovered Memory: "Blades of the Yiga"
18. Recovered Memory: "A Premonition"
19. Recovered Memory: "Silent Princess"
20. Recovered Memory: "To Mount Lanayru"
21. Recovered Memory: "Father and Daughter"
22. Recovered Memory: "Slumbering Power"
23. Recovered Memory: "Return of Calamity Ganon"
24. Recovered Memory: "Despair"
25. Recovereing All Twelve Memories
26. Recovered Memory: "Zelda's Awakening"
27. Zelda's Wish
28. Hyrule Castle Town Ruins
29. Guardian Battle
30. Ganon's Roar at Hyrule Castle
31. Hyrule Castle
32. Ganon Emerges
33. The Power of the Champions Activates
34. Calamity Ganon Battle - First Form
35. Calamity Ganon Battle - Second Form
36. Dark Beast Ganon Appears
37. Dark Beast Ganon Battle
38. Do You Remember?
39. Staff Credits
40. Epilogue

DISC 5
01. Lurelin Village
02. Kilton
03. To Tarrey Town
04. Tarrey Town
05. Wedding in Tarrey Town
06. Wasteland
07. Horseback Archery Mini-Game
08. Malanya Revived
09. Malanya Spring
10. Malanya's Dance
11. Satori Mountain
12. Bird-Man Research Study
13. Get Fanfare (Item)
14. Get Fanfare (Medal of Honor / Rare Material)
15. Get Fanfare (Key Item)
16. Get Fanfare (Heart Container / Stamina Vessel)
17. Upgrade Sheikah Slate
18. Get Fanfare (Sheikah Slate)
19. ???
20. Inn (Normal)
21. Inn (Deluxe)
22. Cooking Failure
23. Cooking Success
24. Major Cooking Success
25. Finding a Korok
26. Korok Appears
27. Discovering a Location
28. ???
29. ???
30. Repair
31. Bolson Construction Work
32. Puzzle Solution
33. Game Over
34. Trial of the Sword Clear
35. Master Sword ~ The Deku Tree's Congratulations
36. Kass: "???"
37. Monument Appears
38. Kass: "The Champions' Ballad" (First Phase)
39. ???
40. Mipha and Sidon
41. Kass: "The Champion Mipha's Ballad"
42. Kass: "The Champions' Ballad" (Second Phase)
43. Aloof Warrior Revali
44. Kass: "The Champion Revali's Ballad"
45. Kass: "The Champions' Ballad" (Third Phase)
46. Duel
47. Kass: "The Champion Daruk's Ballad"
48. Kass: "The Champions' Ballad" (Fourth Phase)
49. Brilliant Urbosa
50. Kass: "The Champion Urbosa's Ballad"
51. Final Trial
52. Monk Maz Koshia
53. Recovered Memory (The Champions' Ballad ver.)
54. The Princess and the Five Champions
55. The Champions' Ballad Ending
56. ???
57. Ballad of the Champions
58. 2014 E3 Trailer BGM (Bonus Track)
59. Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer BGM (Bonus Track)

DISC 6
01. The Legend of Zelda: Overworld Theme
02. The Adventure of Link: Overworld Map Theme
03. A Link to the Past: Light World Overworld Theme
04. Link's Awakening: Tal Tal Mountain
05. Ocarina of Time / Ocarina of Time 3D: Hyrule Field Main Theme
06. Majora's Mask / Majora's Mask 3D: Termina Field
07. Oracle of Seasons / Oracle of Ages: Overworld Theme
08. The Wind Waker / The Wind Waker HD: The Great Sea
09. Four Swords Adventures: The Field Theme
10. Twilight Princess / Twilight Princess HD: Hyrule Field (Main Theme)
11. Phantom Hourglass: The Great Sea
12. Spirit Tracks: Full Steam Ahead Part 2 (Main Theme)
13. Skyward Sword: The Sky ~ With the Loftwing ~
14. A Link Between Worlds: Hyrule Main Theme
15. Tri Force Heroes: Woodlands

Problem tracks:
1-4. EDIT: Never mind. I figured this one out.
1-31 & 33. These are two songs that Kass sings, but I'm not sure which ones. The translations, "Old Song" and "Song of Tradition" respectively, are pretty vague.
1-35. EDIT: I've figured this one out too.
2-35. EDIT: I've figured this one out too.
4-11. "Use of the Holy Spring." I'm guessing this is in reference to the Spring of Wisdom related to cleansing the Malice from Naydra as part of the shrine quest. I don't remember any particular music being attached to this, though, and the translation is too iffy to be certain.
5-19. "Kill Time." Probably a race or mini-game related "clear time" fanfare, but I'm not sure.
5-28 & 29. I think these are related to dying and undying clothes in the Dye Shop.
5-36. Another Kass song. It looks like it might translate to "The Champions' Ballad," but there are a bunch of other Champions' Ballad Kass songs on this disc already so I think it might be something else?
5-39. "Bridegroom Shrine." Confession: I haven't played The Champions' Ballad DLC yet. So I'm guessing this is a special kind of shrine related to that particular DLC mode?
5-56. "Decorate a Copy." Does this have something to do with the picture you obtain after clearing The Champions' Ballad?

In addition to the tracks I've highlighted where I'm basically clueless, feel free to critique/improve on the track titles I've suggested in more confidence as well!

Last edited by Rew; Mar 25, 2018 at 06:32 AM.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinphonic View Post
Good. Now Skyward Sword and Starfox Assault.
May Nintendo hear you..
Old Mar 14, 2018, 04:14 AM

So nobody has any feedback on my tracklist translation attempt last weekend?

Last edited by Rew; Mar 14, 2018 at 08:30 AM.