VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:05 PM
VGMdb Administrator

To promote the album, Zuntata performed at the Discontinental event at the La Fabrique club in Tokyo on September 11. NORISHIROCKS, who remixed track 20 on this album, DJ'd a couple of sets as well.

Zuntata posted a page on their website with a bunch of pictures and a 30 second vid of the Daddy Mulk performance, as well as a tracklist. As far as I can tell from the page, it was just COSIO and BABI at this one.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 04:31 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Cool! Printed on the inside of the OBI is a "FREE Entrance Ticket" for getting into the DISCONTINENTAL Live show.

Awesome idea, it's the first time I've seen an obi double as a ticket for a show, but I hope other companies can follow and do the same, as it's a nice touch.