VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 2, 2021, 08:22 AM
VGMdb Administrator

So, this is one of those entries where we never created artist links because it was a little unclear even with the scans.

Jake Kaufman is listed as the composer, and it was confirmed in an interview that he composed for this game. However, did he compose any of these tracks? Tracks 2-4 are just remixes. Track 1 is the mystery. I don't recognize it by listening. I left him as composer because the liner notes say as such. The original composers for tracks 2-4 are in VGMdb on their respective source albums. Source confirmation was done by me, listening to the tracks.

Another mystery is the listing of Yoko Fukao as an arranger, who so far only has art and design credits. Could be a different person with the same name, except Yoko Fukao also designed the package on this album, so that would be too big a coincidence.