VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 3, 2021, 07:57 AM

This may sound silly, but thanks to whoever added the links to the other stores selling this. I'm so happy to be able to buy this at retail then have to buy it from a reseller.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 07:22 PM

Okay, I have to point out the name of track 10 - "We are the 3 Bonne Brothers"

Um, I'm pretty sure Tron is female, but this title for this track has cropped up before - so it's nothing new.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 08:35 PM

Not the first time this publisher has used shoddy translations: https://vgmdb.net/album/73118
Old Oct 2, 2021, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aifread View Post
Not the first time this publisher has used shoddy translations: https://vgmdb.net/album/73118
I'm sure it's not, but I'm just trying to razz them a little bit being a big fan of the game. I think someone else in one of the other threads on the CD version of the album explained how the translation process can lead to one using "brothers" when it doesn't actually make sense and something like "siblings" should be used.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 04:11 PM

Just wanted to post that this is currently shipping.

Edit: Probably should make clear that I'm talking about the clear retail version. Pretty sure the other variants are out already.

Last edited by Brad Evans II; Feb 28, 2022 at 07:45 PM.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 06:50 PM

I know this technically not the place for this, but it is related.

I'm kind of confused about the cassette version of this OST. Has it been released yet? I see a few (like two) for sale on eBay ($90) but I do not see a database entry for the cassette here or discogs. I can understand there not being an entry here if no one here has picked it up, but you'd think there'd be one at Discogs so people could sell it.

Did I miss the window to get one at a better price (I got the Legends 2 cassette for a decent price but it just came out) or do I need to wait? Just kind of confused.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 04:17 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Evans II View Post
I know this technically not the place for this, but it is related.

I'm kind of confused about the cassette version of this OST. Has it been released yet? I see a few (like two) for sale on eBay ($90) but I do not see a database entry for the cassette here or discogs. I can understand there not being an entry here if no one here has picked it up, but you'd think there'd be one at Discogs so people could sell it.

Did I miss the window to get one at a better price (I got the Legends 2 cassette for a decent price but it just came out) or do I need to wait? Just kind of confused.
You can still get it from the label it seems: https://shiptoshoremedia.com/products/mega-man-legends
Old Apr 9, 2022, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbtz View Post
You can still get it from the label it seems: https://shiptoshoremedia.com/products/mega-man-legends
Thanks. Sorry about that. I thought I double checked their/that page earlier and it was out of stock. I must be mistaken.