VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 11, 2013, 01:50 AM

Default LACA-9281~2: Notes of School idol days

I don't know where this tracklist came from, the I consider the whole thing suspect since at least 2.15's track duration was way too short.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yindesu View Post
I don't know where this tracklist came from, the I consider the whole thing suspect since at least 2.15's track duration was way too short.
It has a "TV size" suffux, which implies the track here isn't in full length.

Edit: Oh, I overlooked your edit. iTunes or Rakuten also says it's 2:27:

Last edited by Cedille; Apr 11, 2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 09:42 AM
VGMdb Staff

Looks like a rip that's floating around cuts off at 1:16 for that track, so that's why.

Other than that the tracklist matches up with the booklet and the lengths pretty much match with what retailers list.

Last edited by cal; Apr 12, 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 08:31 AM

For Disc 2 Track 17
ミナリンスキー [LM40]

I has watched Love Live! EP.9 and I see autograph

Is it Minalinsky?
Old Apr 25, 2013, 05:14 AM

So i finally got around to listening to this after i bought it and i have to say I'm kind of perplexed. Is it normal for soundtracks based off of real music groups to have 9 FREAKING different versions of the opening? I mean overall the soundtrack was a pretty good listen but i feel like the opening got just redundant after a while when i was cycling through the ost.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead333 View Post
So i finally got around to listening to this after i bought it and i have to say I'm kind of perplexed. Is it normal for soundtracks based off of real music groups to have 9 FREAKING different versions of the opening? I mean overall the soundtrack was a pretty good listen but i feel like the opening got just redundant after a while when i was cycling through the ost.
I am planning to buy this one but I don´t really like idea of songs randomly placed all over album. I don´t think that it will make good listening.... I hate it on Matsuo´s "The World Only God Knows". At least they could add all songs at the end of discs.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 08:51 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead333 View Post
It's the ending theme. It changed every 1-2 eps to have a different member singing it.

I didn't think it's that strange when the show was airing. They could have spiced it up by using different songs though. I mean The iDOLM@STER, another big idol anime, had 25 different ending themes (1 for every ep).
Old Apr 26, 2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextday View Post
It's the ending theme. It changed every 1-2 eps to have a different member singing it.

I didn't think it's that strange when the show was airing. They could have spiced it up by using different songs though. I mean The iDOLM@STER, another big idol anime, had 25 different ending themes (1 for every ep).
Eh shouldn't that be in a separate album or something then? I know there are albums specifically for openings and endings. I feel that would be better just to free up the clutter.