VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 2, 2012, 08:43 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not familiar with Umineko no Naku Koro ni stuff, so does anyone understand what this album is? For now I've marked it as an original work related to Umineko.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 12:14 AM

It's an album released separately from Umineko, as a doujin release.

You're pretty much correct though, what happened is that they included songs that appeared in the Umineko games on their CD along with stuff that didn't. That's all that it is.

Stuff that they made. (None of it appears on any other Umineko related release even though it appeared as actual ingame BGM)

By the way, I am still looking for this CD because I would like a lossless version for archival purposes (of Umineko BGM tracks). It's basically nowhere on the internet, or any store, or anything.