VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 14, 2021, 04:14 AM

Default Laced records Limited Edition Records

i have some thouse Laced records limited edition albums and thouse stickers have extra X in the end of catalog number.. i asked laced record what that X really means and they answer to me @Mail

quate from @Mail LACED RECORD
Yes that’s correct, our standard editions have the base cat number whilst a limited/special edition will have an X or another signifier on the end.

that means do we add all thouse limited edtion color records separate to normal version here.. ??

btw resident evil 1 & 2 records are re stock now lacid record!
Old Apr 16, 2021, 12:07 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNKhero View Post
that means do we add all thouse limited edtion color records separate to normal version here.. ??!
With separate catalog numbers they probably should be added separately, yeah.

I'll see if I can get some of them submitted as I have most of the ones already out.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 01:26 AM

some laced record vinyls albums delay release days:

from atMail laced records

Tekken 4 & Tekken Tag Tournament

You’re receiving this as you've ordered one or both of the Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4 vinyl sets from the Laced Records store.

Your items were originally due to ship by the end of July. Unfortunately, this has slipped and we are now expecting the stock to arrive in our warehouse on the 16th August. All orders should be fulfilled by the end of August.

We’re sorry for the delay. The vinyl industry is facing some difficulties, and we are seeing regular delays as well as manufacturing lead times increasing.

We continue to work closely with our manufacturers and warehouses to minimise delays for our customers. Hopefully, we’ll see things return to something approaching normality in the coming months, and will continue to keep you updated with any further delays.

Resident Evil 7 & Resident Evil 2 "2002" & RE 2 "1998"

You’re receiving this as you've ordered a copy of the Resident Evil 7 vinyl box set, and/or one of the Limited Edition (colour) variants of Resident Evil (2002) and Resident Evil 2 (1998) double LPs from the Laced Records store.

Your item(s) were originally due to ship by the end of September. Unfortunately, this has slipped and we are now expecting the stock to arrive in our warehouse as per below:

Resident Evil 7 (both variants) – 13th October, meaning all orders should be fulfilled by the end of October at the latest

Resident Evil (2002) & RE2 (1998) limited editions – 10th December, meaning all orders should be fulfilled by the end of December
We appreciate that the delay to the Resident Evil (2002) & RE2 (1998) limited editions is substantial. The pressing plant is unable to get hold of the relevant vinyl-grade PVC for these particular coloured variants until December.

We’re sorry for the delay. The vinyl industry is facing some difficulties, and we are seeing regular delays as well as manufacturing lead times increasing.

We continue to work closely with our manufacturers and warehouses to minimise delays for our customers. Hopefully, we’ll see things return to something approaching normality in the coming months, and will continue to keep you updated with any further delays.

Street Fighter Alpha 1 & 2

You’re receiving this as you've ordered one or both of the Street Fighter Alpha or Alpha 2 double LPs from the Laced Records store.

Your items were originally due to ship by the end of September. Unfortunately, this has slipped and we are now expecting the stock to arrive in our warehouse on the 25th October. All orders should be fulfilled by the middle of November.

Old Mar 24, 2022, 03:19 AM

get @Mail from laced records:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there has be a short delay to the TEKKEN 5 and TEKKEN 6 pressings, meaning that your order will now ship in April.

Thanks,

The Laced Records team
Old Mar 24, 2022, 07:25 AM

"The vinyl industry is facing some difficulties"
They mean
"The Chinese factory that makes our stuff is facing some difficulties"