VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 17, 2020, 12:12 PM

Sorry, could someone please delete the other track listing.

Also, I've never submitted a vinyl record before, so I'm not quite sure how to get the "side A" etc. to not be part of the tracklisting.

Additionally, not sure if anyone has heard, but Prince has filed a lawsuit against Bethesda as they used some of his unused Duke Nukem 3D music in the most recent re-release of Duke Nukem 3D on steam. Apparently Prince has contracts that give him very tight control over some of his works - I did not know that prior to reading that. I honestly was hoping for an official release of this music at some point given Doom has seen quite a resurgence in popularity thanks to the recent games, but I wouldn't count on that now with this litigation. I own Doom Music and no, it's no enough - I'd love to have all the music on CD/LP (and no, I don't want them to slap Doom music on a LP and call it a day).
Old Dec 17, 2020, 01:23 PM
Trusted Editor

The number of A-side/B-side tracks per medium are set in the "Edit Album" view separate from tracklists.
Old Dec 17, 2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
The number of A-side/B-side tracks per medium are set in the "Edit Album" view separate from tracklists.
Okay, I see what you're talking about. However, in trying to fix it I think I just made a bigger mess.

The third track list is technically right, but I can't remove the extra tracks.